Leicestershire Fire & Rescue Service use a Cintec Dam supplied by Max Fire Ltd at large Fire this week. This shows how important good equipment is to support crews at operational incidents.
CAVRA PRESS RELEASE. Press Release 4/2020
CAVRA Civil Aid Patrols.
The CAVRA Team have being carrying out visual patrols along the coast and rivers throughout Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan areas.
The aim was to provide additional “eyes” on any potential “Hot Spots” across the area, with the aim of preventing, or assisting in any water related drowning activities.
A team of 2 Swift Water Rescue Technicians were in the vehicle, with other team members “On Call” if required.
There are 7 team members qualified as Swift Water Rescue Technicians (SRT’s), with 3 trained as Swift Water Rescue Boat Operators (SFRBO’s), and 3 trained in Rescue from Vehicles (RfV).
Thanks to grants from: Max Fire Ltd, Future Safety Ltd, and Western Power Distribution we were able to carry out these much needed safety patrols.
The Eat n Great Café, Rhondda, is part of the Max Fire Services family and are pleased to support the Emergency Services (Fire, Police and Ambulance) the NHS and also the Elderly and Vulnerable in the local community in these challenging times where they have been donating free meals to the front line.
Hi all I hope u are all well Can somebody please tag these company’s in this post my page won’t let me xHere at eat…
A big thank you from Max Fire to all the staff at Eat n Greet for their dedication.
During the present situation and in line with UK Government guidance, Max Fire will continue to operate a full service to our customers.
We currently have two organisational priorities:
• Working with partners to ensure those in our community most at risk are kept safe.
• Ensuring we manage business continuity to continue to deliver our duties and provide our services to our customers.
Both of these priorities may require us to restrict and adapt our operations, protection and prevention work and apply additional health and safety control measures and we will monitor.
We have put in place some additional proactive measures to limit the spread of the virus to our staff, visitors to our premises and the communities we serve.
• Max Fire Services Ltd activity will continue as normal.
• Staff are regularly updated on the changing situation as decisions are made and a section has been set up on our intranet as a source of the latest advice and guidance.
• Posters are up at all premises reminding staff of the guidelines around hygiene and handwashing
• As of 23 March, our intention is to install wall-mounted hand sanitisers and signage at all entrances of every office. This is subject to availability of sanitiser products, but we are doing all we can to work with suppliers to secure stock. The advice of Public Health England to the public is to ensure that hand sanitisers contain at least 60% Alcohol to be effective at breaking down the ‘envelope’ of a virus. All Max Fire Services employees have been provided with bottles of hand sanitiser which is 80 percent alcohol. All staff provided with face masks / hand sanitizer.
• Following the UK Government’s announcement on 16 March, we are advising all staff that can do so to arrange to work from home and we are cancelling most face to face meetings and non-essential training courses.
• Our IT systems are set up so that remote working is not an issue and all managers and members of corporate support teams have access to Skype teleconferencing facilities and in line with UK Government guidance have been advised to work from home where possible.
• We have cancelled our public access to our premises until further notice.
Max fire have been in attendance this week providing equipment / technical support at the Dorset / Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Training centre , Heavy Rescue CPD Event on 5th June 2019.
Max Fire are the UK distributors for Scotty Firefighter Products.
In 1952 Blayney and his wife Almeda Scott started a small company in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada that pioneered the use of plastics in the manufacturing of salmon fishing lures and other marine products.
From humble beginnings, Scott Plastics Ltd. has evolved to produce thousands of products under the Scotty Trademark which are sold into the fishing, marine, outdoor and firefighting industries worldwide.
In this time the Scotty trademark has become recognized to mean one thing – product excellence.
The total commitment to quality, fair pricing and unmatched service means our customers everywhere can expect reliability and satisfaction from every product that carries the Scotty name.