The Fibrelight Cradle is a maritime recovery system that can be operated by a single crewmember. The Cradle also
serves as a boarding ladder, scramble net and stretcher. The Fibrelight Cradle is lighter, more compact and more
versatile than any comparable devices on the market.
The Cradle requires only regular inspections and minimal maintenance, so there is no requirement to pay for annual
servicing. The Cradle has been primarily designed for use by rescue craft, rigid inflatables, ship lifeboats and marinas, however it is currently in use in many other vessels and industries.
The Fibrelight Cradle enables MOB recovery by one end of the Cradle being secured to the craft and the outboard end being held away from the boat by hand, boat hook or bridle. The MOB is then guided into the Cradle and once securely in the outboard end of the Cradle is then hauled in rung by rung. Using this parbuckling action the MOB is safely rolled up and over the side of the craft.
– SOLAS approved
– Multiple uses
– No annual servicing required
– 3 years manufacturers warranty
– Width – 1.3m
– Lengths – 2m – 7m
– Weight – 1.6 kg per metre
THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL EXTRAS ARE OFFERED:
• Attachment Slings to add length and convert the cradle from 6-point linkage to 2 or 3-point linkage
• Ballast Rungs to offer sinkage in the middle rungs of the cradle
• Extendable Rescue Hook to assist with bringing the MOB towards the cradle
• Loop-Through Bag to protect and safely store a cradle in its position of use
sleep in the sink climb the curtains attack, give me fish.