The Max Fire Hose Inflation Kit has been developed as a simple, cost-effective, high quality method of providing rapid rescue support to conscious casualties.
Compact and robust, the system is deployed in seconds and allows lengths of ordinary, layflat hose to be utilised as floating rescue lines or booms which can be used equally well on water, mud or ice.
Operated safely from the shore, the system features high quality components that will give long and reliable service and the shadow board design of the cases foam insert mean you should never leave an item behind following a rescue.
Inflation pressure is limited to 3.0 bar via a deadman controller that can feature an optional Series 25 KD outlet to make system operation whilst wearing gloves that much easier and more convenient.
The design is simple, robust and versatile. Usually supplied with British instantaneous couplings, versions using Storz connectors are also availableEach kit comprises:
- Compact cylinder regulator
- Hand-held controller with “deadman” cut-off
- Delivery and inflation hoses
- Relief valve to prevent over-inflation
- Inflation coupling throw line attachment point
- Shut-off coupling with optional locking pin to prevent accidental release c/w high-visibility cover.
A choice of storage cases from a compact, budget plasticase to a premium quality, waterproof, IP67 rated case. All fitted with custom cut foam protection to preserve your asset.